Mentor Request

Hi,

I would like to become more involved in Ubuntu and am specifically
interested in helping the bug squad. I have joined Launchpad and signed the
code of conduct. I can spare about 2 - 3 hours a week and hope that this
would be enough for a start?

I live in the CET timezone. I am available most evenings after 19:00,
Sundays and Thursdays.

I am a self taught computer enthusiast. I have worked with DOS, Windows and
Mac OS. I learned a little BASIC when I was younger but have forgotten it. I
will possibly be starting a computer science diploma later this year. I
don't really think that I could claim to have any specific area of
specialization.

I look forward to hearing from you and wish you a happy new year.
Jon Jay Le Grange

Follow ups