Re: om26er wants to join

sorry for the late reply, I had a paper.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/499529
gnome guys declined it but if they would have accepted it then wishlist
would be the best status because this is not a bug rather a minor request
about a feature that does not exist in empathy.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/504193
In this case an implemented feature in the app is causing a minor usability
issue so marking it of low priority would be wise.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/431073
again of low importance because it creates a bit of annoyance as I myself
face it sometimes. Enter key is far from hand so it don't cause trouble

https://bugs.launchpad.net/empathy/+bug/495385
On this one i might be asked this is also a new feature that does not exist
in empathy then why mark it of low priority. I myself would have first
thought it a wishlist but it is also a feature that people have been used to
in pidgin/xchat before karmic. there was another bug called 'basic irc
command don't work in empathy' and that was marked wishlist but this
specific bug should be marked low because the other bug claimed to be fixed
but /part still did not work so it was not fully fixed and was an ancestor
of the main bug.

@scott after what you said about stock responses I used them where they were
required
It would be a real pleasure to beome a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.

Thanks!