Extra bug noise on the maillist

Hello,

Due to adding the Ubuntu Bug Control team as one of the bug
supervisors for the 'ubuntu-translations'[1] project, as announced
yesterday in my mail to the Ubuntu Bug Squad maillist[2], this
maillist now gets spammed with mail for all bugs in that
'ubuntu-translations' project. This is because the
'ubuntu-translations-bugsupervisors' team[3] has no contact address
set and therefore all mail is sent to its members, of which Ubuntu Bug
Control is one.

David Planella has already requested a new maillist to be created in
Ubuntu's RT; that maillist will be set as the contact address for the
team, just like we handle our bug supervisor 'ubuntu-bugs'[4]. It
takes a while to process this request, until then the bug mail will be
sent to this list. However, the volume should be relatively low.

Apologises for the inconvenience.

[1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations
[2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-bugsquad/2010-January/001780.html
[3] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-translations-bugsupervisors