I Want to Become a Mentor - Draycen DeCator

Fellow Ubuntu Community Members,

Although I have just recently been accepted into Ubuntu BugControl, I would
like the opportunity to become a mentor. I have read over the wiki, and am
familiar with all of the information that should be taught to mentees. The
only thing I have yet to do is organize a Bug Day, but I am currently in the
process of getting one setup with my previous mentor Pedro.

I like helping others in the community, and I feel this will be a good way
for me to do even more to help out. Plus, I figure the best way to perfect
something is to teach it =)

Here is the information requested on the wiki:

Area of specialization: Firefox (and soon other Mozilla projects, including
Thunderbird and Songbird)

Preferred IRC channel: #ubuntu-bugs

Launchpad ID: ddecator

Times generally available: 03:00 - 06:00 UTC (9:00pm - 12:00am CST)

If there is any other information you would like from me, then please let me
know and I can send it to you.

Thank you,
Draycen DeCator ("Dray")