Re: shrini wants to join

Thanks for your interest in joining the Ubuntu Bug Control team.  As
part of the application process we need to ensure that the following
criteria are met.

1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage[0], Bugs/Assignment[1] and
Bugs/Importance[2] at wiki.ubuntu.com?  Do you have any questions about
that documentation?

3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
information.

4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?

5) We also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
triaged.  These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage
process and how to properly handle bugs.  If there is a bug in your list
that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give
it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.  Please use urls in
your list of bugs so we can more easily find them.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance

Thanks again for your interest in joining the team and we look forward
to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
--
Brian Murray