Application for bug control

Hello everyone, I have been triaging bugs for a while in bug squad and I
think I am ready to join bug control.

I promise to be polite to bug reporters and I have signed the Ubuntu
code of conduct.

I have read all of the mentioned wikis, and I have had all of my
questions answered during my bug squad time.

Apport bugs should be looked at to make sure there is no private data
included (passwords, account numbers, addresses ect.), If you are unsure
it is better to be safe and leave it as private since it is allowable to
leave it that way through the bugs life.

I have taken up interest in GNOME packages, this is the group of
packages i would like to focus on helping with.

here are a few example bugs. I would mark the first bug on here as
importance medium, since it has a severe impact on a non-core component.
While looking at the bugs I am "Ben" on any upstream GNOME reports.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+bug/582045

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/brasero/+bug/543892

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+bug/548358

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/poppler/+bug/547225

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gvfs/+bug/553082

Some more examples can be seen here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~benbordwell , Though the bugs that have
already been fixed are no longer there.

A member of Bug Control that I see regularly in IRC is DDecator, feel
free to ask him about me. Thanks!

Follow ups