Mentorship wiki updates

Hello,

Today I finished my two work-items for the Bug Squad's mentorship
programme. As you can see the wiki page
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors> is revisited and I've
removed the students' table and sorted the mentors' table. I haven't
removed any mentors or students from that table yet as I think it
would be better to wait for the responses to the mails Pedro has sent
first.

I've also written two stock mails and put them at
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors/Stock>. One is for use by
mentors when they first contact their newly assigned student, the
other is for use by the mentorship admins to notify a mentor they've
assigned a new student to him or her. Both mails are mostly
suggestions to help people with writing their mails ad saving time for
the mentorship admins. Using those mails is by no means mandatory.

All suggestions and feedback, especially for the stock mails, are
welcome. Feel free to make adaptations if you think those would make
the texts better.

Cheers,
--
Sense Hofstede