Ubuntu Bug Control team application

# Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu?
	Yes
* Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
	Yes

* Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance?
	Yes

*  Do you have any questions about that documentation?
	Yes (But I've sent a separate email to ubuntu-bugsquad)

* What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug
before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.

	Passwords/keys/CC#s/personal information in coredumps and
	stack traces.

# Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in
helping out with?

	Server bugs, qemu-kvm/libvirt, ecryptfs, lxc, kernel

# Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should
demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle
bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not have an importance indicate
what importance (and explain the reasoning) you would give it after becoming a
member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list of bugs.

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/postfix/+bug/597510
		I would have placed this one at low priority, as it
		was not really a bug.

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/qemu-kvm/+bug/588293

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu-kvm/+bug/595427
		I'd place this at low priority, because it can be
		worked around (by installing the distro).

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/595388
		I'd place this at low priority, because it can be
		worked around.

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/594836
		I'd leave this at undecided since we don't yet
		know whether it can be reproduced.

thanks,
-serge

Follow ups