Re: Bug Control Application

Hi Michael,

Thanks for applying to bug control.  We appreciate your interest in bug
triage.  At this point I see that you need some more experience on proper
bug triage.

First thing about your bugs below is that you have assigned yourself to the
bug reports.  The assigned section to the bugs are for the software
developers who are actually fixing the bug.  In your case you are only
triaging.

Since you are just starting to learn Bug Triage I would recommend you try
out our mentorship program at [1].
I would recommend re-reading [2] [3] [4] [5], and asking as many questions
as you would like in the #ubuntu-bugs channel on Freenode IRC.  We are all
happy to help you out.

> 1.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/602152
> 2.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/602055
> 3.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/602206
> 4.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/598606
> 5.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/589500

Thanks again for applying,
-1 from me

~Brian C.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors
[2]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment
[3]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status
[4]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance
[5]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage
--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess now,
JUST WAIT!!"
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False