Re: A Quick Favor

On Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:53:32 pm Draycen DeCator wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> Sorry if you get this email twice, I'm sending it to two MLs and there
> might be some overlap.
>
> Next week, on July 15th, I will be up for Ubuntu Membership. While I have
> not worked directly with many of you, I know a lot of you are aware of my
> involvement. That being said, if there are any current Ubuntu members who
> are willing to leave me a testimonial on my wiki

Hi, I'm on one of the regional membership boards, so I just need to point
something out:
Those leaving testimonials do NOT need to be current members.  ANYONE aware of
your involvement and willing to vouch for it will do!

Common misconception, just wanted to clear that up!

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo