Re: BugControl Application

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 07:46:50PM -0600, Drew Cross wrote:
> It has been a while since submitting my application and I was curious if
> there was anythnig I could do to further the process or if anyone had any
> questions.

There is a one week waiting period to give everyone a chance to review
and give feedback on any application.  I apologize for this taking
longer than a week but am also curious to know if you were aware of the
waiting period or if wee need to publicize it more.

And welcome to Ubuntu Bug Control team and thanks for helping to make
Ubuntu better!

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master