Hello There

1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes. I have signed the Code of Conduct and yes I will be polite whenever someone my hurt me of my feelings for ubuntu. I believe CONSTRUCTIVE criticism will make Ubuntu even better.

---------------------------------
2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

Nope, It seems pretty straight forward and I use Ubuntu on a Day so I can check some bugs out then. Also, If I had any questions on the matter as they arise I can ask on IRC before carrying out an action.

---------------------------------
4. Is there a particular package or group of packages
that you are interested in helping out with?

Acctually no, I am a sorta what We should call "all rounder" at buy reporting and answering. I try to get all the new Bugs  sorted and as being as I have lots of time let's see If I can get the list down to a manageable number using what the wiki page tells us :)

---------------------------------
5. Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs
should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
properly handle bugs. For *each* of these bugs, please point out what
Importance (and reasoning) you would give it after becoming a member
of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use URLs in your list of bugs.

Bug #616538 - I chose medium for severity and Medium was decided upon. This is because some people may want to install the package but can't.

Big #616536 - I thought the severity should have been medium. It was picked Medium I said It was because if a ubuntu use likes that screensaver and has some work ing

Micheal Harker. Goto www.michealh.co.cc today! I Sent from my iPod

Follow ups