Re: Bug control application

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:24:13 +0100
Jack Leigh <leighmanthegreat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Argh, sorry about the formatting fail!It didn't look like that when
> I sent
> it.------------------------------------------------------------------------leighman
> | 'And, if rain brings winds of change, let it rain on us forever'

yay, something wicked in your email client settings, I guess :-)

And, to further confuse matters, my email client makes an absolute mess
of your reply...

Can you please resend? If you wish, send it directly to me until we
figure out what setting is guilty.

Incidentally, I used nominative, but on the second declension --
which, I agree, is wrong.

Cheers,

--
C de-Avillez
IRC: hggdh

This email (and any attachments) is digitally signed using GNUpg
(http://gnupg.org). The public key is available at http://pgp.mit.edu.
The key Id is 0xD3133E56.