Re: Renewal of membership?

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:00:20 -0700
Clint Byrum <clint@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello fellow bug-controllers!
>
> I was just informed by Launchpad that my membership in Ubuntu bug
> control will expire soon.
>
> There doesn't seem to be anything in the wiki about renewing, but
> the page suggests contacting the admins of the bug control team.
>
> That makes sense, but does this mean you, as admins, have to renew
> everybody every few months?

Actually, no: the *first* time you join we set an expiry date 3 months
in the future; after that expiry date (where, for example,  we would
weed out people that request it, and never work a bug again) we reset
expiration to the normal case -- one year.

> Maybe we could add some clarification here as well:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

Indeed, thanks for the gentle poke. Done.

> Thanks!
> -Clint

You are very welcome, Clint. Thank you.

..C..
--
C de-Avillez
IRC: hggdh

This email (and any attachments) is digitally signed using GNUpg
(http://gnupg.org). The public key is available at http://pgp.mit.edu.
The key Id is 0xD3133E56.