Re: [Merge] lp:~jibel/ubuntu-qa-tools/thankyou.xlpb-modifiers into lp:ubuntu-qa-tools

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 10:14:41AM -0000, Jean-Baptiste Lallement wrote:
> +
> +    We assume that any member of a canonical team is a canonical employee
> +    Is there a way to find if a team is a subteam of canonical ???
> +    """

You can find this out by looking for 'canonical' in team.super_teams.

--
Brian Murray

https://code.launchpad.net/~jibel/ubuntu-qa-tools/thankyou.xlpb-modifiers/+merge/34522
Your team Ubuntu Bug Control is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jibel/ubuntu-qa-tools/thankyou.xlpb-modifiers into lp:ubuntu-qa-tools.