Bug Triaging Community Contributions

Greetings,

With the release of the new Ubuntu.com website design [0] it is the desire
of the Community Team to rewrite the Community page on the website [1]. I
already have new information written for some of the areas to contribute to
the Ubuntu community completed, however I still need assistance in your
area. We have created a wiki page [2] to compile all of this information and
hope to get it updated on the community page [1] as soon as possible. If
some members of the bug squad could get together and write some information
about contributing to the bug squad it would be very much appreciated. There
is a template for the information needed on the wiki page [3]. You can also
view the information that has been provided by some other areas of the
community by visiting [2]. If you could please put the information about
your team in the Bug Traiagers section [4] of the wiki page it would be much
appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

[0] http://www.ubuntu.com
[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityContributePages
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityContributePages#Structure