Re: Feedback on HowToTriage

Hi Mohammed,

I think it was decided during the meeting that it was going to be split
into Basic and Advanced.
Perhaps the Basic can have things like explanations and links to the
Debugging Procedures wiki page, the different bug statuses, our workflow
(to show *how* things work here), and package assignment.

That's all I can think of right now, hope it helps a bit :)