Re: Application

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:29:30 -0600
Weston Miller <westonmiller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> *Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you
> or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?*
> *Yes*
>
> *Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>,
> Bugs/Assignment <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment>,
> Bugs/Status<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status>and
> Bugs/Importance <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance>? Do you have any
> questions about that documentation?*
> *Yes I have read them (often have them up all day while triaging just to be
> sure). No I do not have any questions.*
>
> *What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
> bug before making it public? See
> Bugs/HowToTriage<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>for more
> information.
> *Never set a bug with a coredump.gz to public. In the stacktrace info:
> usernames, passwords, personal account & identification numbers(social sec,
> drivers license), IP address, physical address, etc
> *Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested
> in helping out with? *
> I am starting to gain an interest with input device drivers and management
> of those devices. Touchscreens, trackpads, odd keyboards, medical diagnostic
> devices, etc.
>
> *Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should
> demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly
> handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not have an importance
> indicate what importance (and explain the reasoning) you would give it after
> becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list of
> bugs.
>
> *https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport/+bug/678371*
> *https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gwibber/+bug/680303* ::
> *

I think you are doing a great job learning to triage. I am really glad
you are interested in becoming a member of bug-control, however, I do
not believe you have enough experience yet. I have worked with you on
many bugs already, and have had to correct some of the mistakes. Please
continue gaining experience so when you do become a member of
bug-control, you will be able to assist others.

- -1 at this time

- --
Charlie Kravetz