Re: [Launchpad-dev] On forwarding bugs upstream

Hey guys!
Sorry for breaking in but I personnaly would love to be more involved in
Debian's BTS, if there was an easy way to report back (even an official
Ubuntu tutorial for this) I would do so.

I usually need forwarding bugs to the source projects (such as GNOME) since
I maintaing both translations and most of the GNOME Hebrew or RTL related
bugs pass through me anyway.

Just a personal point of view, thank you all for hearing me out.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani - Ubuntu Hebrew maintainer.