I Want to Become a Mentor - Roy Jamison

Hi guys,

I have been triaging for 3 years, in Bug Control for about 2 years now,
and know of the need for more mentors, therefore I would like to become
a mentor for students in my timezone (GMT/BST).

My expertise is not defined to one area, as I usually triage untouched
bugs, and help push them through to upstream (where appropriate). I
think my knowledge is broad enough to be able to handle most bugs and
social enough to deal with most types of people.

LP username: xteejx
Times available: Varies, but usually 1500-1800 UTC/GMT, sometimes
2000-2200.

Thank you guys.

Follow ups