Re: application Bjoern Michaelsen for ubuntu bug control

On 05/04/2011 04:33 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to apply for bug control.
>
>> Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
>> you or Ubuntu?
> Yes.
>
>> Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
> Yes.
>
>> Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
>> Bugs/Importance?
> Yes.
>
>> Do you have any questions about that documentation?
> No.
>

>> What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
>> report bug before making it public?
> Private data like are passwords, things that look like bank account
> numbers, CSS keys, user names, server names, etc. in attachments.
> Coredump.gz should never be public.
>
>> Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
>> interested in helping out with?
> Yes, I am maintaining LibreOffice.

I am sorry -- are you a _maintainer_ or a _triager_ for LibreOffice?
Just curiosity, but if you are an upstream maintainer, you may be
entitled to a different process for joining BugControl.

>> Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and
>> include an explanation of your decisions.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/775608
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/754562
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/732412
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/740815
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/746375
>
> Hopefully, the explanations in the bug comments are sufficient. If
> not, I would have done it wrong.

The explanations in the bugs are good to show your work as triager
(and maintainer, it seems); but what we ask for here is what
_importance_ you would set, and _why_. We do not ask for an
explanation of your work as triager.

Right now +0.

Cheers,

..C..