Recruiting new members

I had some hallway discussion regarding recruiting new Bug Control
members at UDS as opposed to hoping for people being mentored to reach a
point where they can apply.  I just wanted to explain what I did.

I looked at the following report to see who has been particularly active
this month.

While the report just shows the quantity of messages it gives you an
idea of who is doing a lot of things.  I then reviewed a sampling of the
person's work by searching for the person in Launchpad and viewing their
commented bugs.  I then sent them an email mentioning that I'd seen their
work, liked it and that I think that they are good candidate for Ubuntu
Bug Control.  (Including a link to the application of course.)

I think this is worth trying again and if someone could help recruit
people that would be great.  Here are some of the people who aren't in
Ubuntu Bug Control.  (I think - I'm just going off memory.)

Fabio Marconi: 304
Daniel van Vugt: 242
IKT: 216

Thanks!