Re: Join The Ubuntu Bug Control teamhttps://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=it&shva=1#drafts/1312d2007c63a2d9

Hi Massimo,

You do need to provide links to sample bugs to show you understand the triage process. You should give a link to the bug and a comment on what change you made (Confirmed it, suggested an importance, etc) and why you made it. This will allow the existing Bug Control members to decide if you should be given membership.

Hope to hear back from you with those bugs!

Thanks,