request to join your team

Hello dear Sir or Madam

I am Linux-ubuntu under https://launchpad.net/~david-suisse1 david and I desire to join your team of the bugcheck.
  1.. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
  2.. yes
  3.. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

  4.. I have read and I have no issue.

  5.. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.

  6.. This is to verify that it contains no confidential things.

  7.. I am interest not the distribution of Ubuntu but after I take what you have.

  8.. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with?
  9.. Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs should be representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For all the bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would give it andexplain the reasoning. Please use urls in your list of bugs.

good message sincerely David

Follow ups