Bug Control Application

https://launchpad.net/~trinikrono

1. I Kurt Belgrave have signed the ubuntu code of conduct, i promise to be
nice to reporters even if they are meanies.

2. I understand the conventions used in HowtoTriage, Status and Importance
and if i do understand i will ask someone who knows better. Also not to
assign bugs to people or teams except in rare cases where the bug is in
progress.

3. I know how to mark a bug report visible, once it does not have any
personal info.

4. List of reports that i gotten to triaged

 <https://launchpad.net/bugs/787685>
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/checkgmail/+bug/835920
https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/checkgmail/+bug/382267
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/355856
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/checkgmail/+bug/236046
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-website-content/+bug/710302
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/smplayer/+bug/606607

Special mention

https://launchpad.net/bugs/787685 - Reported bug so that apport will pull
grub.cfg.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingPlymouth - Debugging info for Plymouth that
i made

Joined Alpha Mentorship Program in March 16 it expires on the 13th of this
month so that is why i applying now :D

Cheers

Follow ups