That greasemonkey script that helps you tag bug reports

At long last I've fixed the lp_buttontags greasemonkey script that
presents tags, loaded from an xml file (more on that next), and
descriptions of them above the Launchpad tags.  I've uploaded this new
version of buttontags to the bzr branch of launchpad-gm-scripts and the
firefox-lp-improvements PPA.

I've seen some oddities with the extension - you click the tag, the page
reloads (to show the new tags) and the new tag doesn't show appear in
the list.  However, a second refresh shows the tag.  If you encounter
this issue please let me know and I'll increase the time before the
refresh.

Now about that xml file with the tags, I've added it to the
ubuntu-qa-tools bzr branch[1] and it naturally could use some lovin'.
Please make any changes you see fit and if you are uncertain I am happy
to review merge proposals.  And as always I am happy to answer any
questions.

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol/ubuntu-qa-tools/master/view/head:/gm-xml-files/bugsquad-tags.xml

Thanks!