Bug Control Application for bkerensa

Hello Everyone,

My name is Benjamin Kerensa and I would like to submit a re-application for Bug Control.

Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
 Yes and of course I have.

Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
I have read all and do not have questions at this time.

What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information. If coredump.gz exists look for Stacktrace.txt and Threadstacktrace.txt and if you dont find passwords, things that look like bank account numbers, CSS keys, user names, server names, etc then you can mark it public although keeping it private through its life does not hurt.

Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with?
Will help where needed ;)

Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include an explanation of your decisions.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+source/boinc/+bug/878571
Desc: BOINC was giving off Bad Url error message and was defective in its current state in 64bit nut not 32bit
I verified the bug and also was the reporter.

on a non-core application.

[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/844535

Desc: Essentially in the latest gnome-control-center they left out the ability to switch between proxy profiles and there has been other usability issus related to this. I assisted by reporting this Known Bug to upstream and updating our local bug.

[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/ubiquity/+bug/830946

Desc: Essentially ubiquity has a embedded terminal window which was not displaying the progress of the install and this had been reported in other bugs (I acutally reported it once and bdmurray, slangasek and I had discussed it at global jam)

inconvenience most users.

[4] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-wallpapers/+bug/296538

Desc: ubuntu-wallpapers has one wallpaper that uses jpg instead of png

[5] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/844535

Desc: Essentially gnome-control-center no longer offers proxy profiles and has caused some issue in switching

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu

Follow ups