Re: a couple of broken links on the EasyTasks page

On 04/27/2012 11:16 PM, Matt Fischer wrote:
The EasyTasks page ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/EasyTasks) has some broken links to reports. I'd be happy to fix them, but I don't know where the reports moved to, or if they're dead. Specifically these two are dead:

Bugs without a package with more than 5 subscribers <http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/package/gt5subscribers/no-package.html> Bugs without a package with attachment(s) <http://people.ubuntu.com/%7Ebrian/reports/no-package-attachments.html>

Sorry, I forgot this one too:

Reports Offering Mentorship <https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+mentoring>