Re: Reapplying for Ubuntu Bug Control

On 05/22/2012 11:22 AM, Vibhav Pant wrote:
> I would like to join the Ubuntu Bug Control, to make MOTU work easier.
> I am currently working on SRUs which often require the bug to be
> nominated for Ubuntu releases. I often need to ask bug supervisors to
> nominate the bug for an SRU. I would be easy for me to nominate bugs
> for ubuntu releases if I was approved into ubuntu-bug-control. (I have
> not done much triaging though)
> Thanks!
> --
> https://launchpad.net/~vibhavp <https://launchpad.net/%7Evibhavp>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VibhavPant
>  ,-O.  Ubuntu pre-developer and translator
> O    0
>  `-O'

Please follow the instructions here [1] if you'd like to join bug control.
Quoted for ease:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl>

    JOINING Bug Control: If you are interested in joining the team
    please mail your application, located in the Ubuntu wiki (see
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl>), to the team's mailing
    list. We'd be happy to have you on board!

    To help out, please start by joining the Ubuntu Bug Squad, which is
    part of Ubuntu's Quality Assurance Team at
    https://launchpad.net/people/bugsquad
    <https://launchpad.net/people/bugsquad>. The Bug Control team is a
    subset of the Bug Squad and has the ability to set the Importance of
    bug reports regarding Ubuntu.

    If you have any questions you can find members of the Bug Squad and
    Bug Control on the #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,
Micah

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol