What to do with Wubi bugs ?

Following a discussion on -bugs with TheLordOfTime, we wondered
where Wubi bugs should go; in particular:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1094108   'boot is slow'

is set as xorg, but the only diags to go on are :

'try (hd0,0):ntfs5:wubildr, with the cursor blinking for some time and
when, what appears to be the same message flash again and then it boots'

So it sounds like it might be a wubi bug, but there isn't an obvious
package to assign it to.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage#During_boot

is perhaps not as helpful as I might hope; it's suggestion is either
plymouth, xorg or Linux  - of which indeed it could be any of those;
it would seem appropriate to add something for wubi.

Thoughts,

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /

Follow ups