Re: Announcing the Next Ubuntu Bug Day! - Thursday 17, Jan

Hi Omer,

Pretty cool initiative, I'll be triaging in the afternoon in my timezone,
in addition to #ubuntu-bugs, I'll triage bugs on a hangout, if anyone of
the team want to join, you're welcome.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cv48ig6bfbuehpj07imst7kuhr4

Have fun