My Apology and Resignation from Ubuntu Bug Control

Dear Ubuntu Bug Control:

I sincerely and deeply apologize to both the Ubuntu Community, and AMD for
my unprofessional, and un-Ubuntu comments in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fglrx-installer-updates/+bug/1068404.

I've recently been under a lot of stress trying to succeed in my career,
help someone who is close to me who is facing bankruptcy, and deal with
personal problems, all simultaneously.

My immense frustration was initiated when communicating with AMD Global
Care, and felt that they did not care about how their software did not work
in Ubuntu regarding
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fglrx-installer/+bug/1058040 ,
which impacted me greatly.

However, this is frankly no excuse. I should have been smarter, and more
patient than this. I feel ashamed that I thought, typed, and sent out such
a thing in anger, only to have it hurt me overwhelmingly.

I feel I do not deserve to use Ubuntu as an operating system, as I've taken
more than it has given me, my friends, and others within the community.

Effective immediately, I resign from all my Ubuntu posts. I appreciate your
patience as I'm a hot headed, mouthy newb. :D Hopefully, I'll learn how to
better channel this into a more constructive outcome, instead of finding
ways to complain about something I find frustrating with software, that if
I'm that worked up about it, I should just fix it myself.

Thank you again and I'm going to disconnect until further notice.

--
Christopher M. Penalver