Application

Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
>>	Yes and yes (and I have gotten much better in this area)

Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
>>	I have read the documents and have no questions.

What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public?
>> 	Passwords, financial information, usernames, CSS keys

Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with?
>>	I have an interest in audio bugs. I look at lots of ALSA bugs.

Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include an explanation of your decisions.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-games/+bug/508214

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fgfs-base/+bug/942886

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ndiswrapper/+bug/1085177

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/transmission/+bug/936459

https://bugs.launchpad.net/xserver-xorg-video-sis/+bug/1066464

The above is a small sample of my contribution. I cannot count the number of duplicates I have marked, the bug titles I have clarified, the number of bugs marked incomplete/invalid, etc. Looking through my list of bugs, I also have seen places where I could have done better and realize the progress I've made over the years.

Whichever way this application is decided, thank you for your consideration.

Follow ups