Re: ubuntu-bugcontrol deactivated by brian-murray

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:56:20PM -0000, Ubuntu Bugs wrote:
> Hello Ubuntu Bug Control,
>
> The membership status of Ubuntu Bug Control (ubuntu-bugcontrol) in the
> team Ubuntu Bugs (ubuntu-bugs) was changed by Brian Murray (brian-
> murray) from Approved to Deactivated.
> <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugs>

ubuntu-bugcontrol needed to be in the ubuntu-bugs team when ubuntu-bugs
was the bug supervisor in Launchpad for Ubuntu.  However,
ubuntu-bugcontrol has now been made the bug supervisor for Ubuntu and
everything works, as far as I know, so I removed the unnecessary
membership from ubuntu-bugs.

Things to watch out for are the following:

Not all bug mail going to the ubuntu-bugs mailing list
 * I checked this and it seems fine
All bug mail going to the ubuntu-bugcontrol mailing list
 * I haven't seen any and would expect some yelling. ;-)

Not being able to set the importance of bug tasks
Not being able to set bug tasks statuses to Triaged or Won't Fix
Not being able to view private apport crash reports

I think that covers it.  Please let me know if you discover any issues.

Have a great weekend!

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master