Re: Joining

After looking through your linked bugs, even with your LP ID (which I was
able to find from a search for your name) and looking through your
contributions there, your only sole contributions to the bugs you linked
was to set them as "Confirmed" status, without ample explanation of *why*
the bug is confirmed.

My vote on this application is a -1.

------
Thomas