resigning from bug control

Hi Bug Control Members,

I have been a member of Ubuntu Bug Control for the last 3 years or so.
At first I was quite active in bug work, but as time has progressed my
time spent on bug work has diminished. In particular, my service to my
local church has been taking more and more time.

Since God has called me to serve my church as a higher priority than
serving Ubuntu, I am resigning from bug control. I will still help out
with bug triaging as I find time, and wish you all the best, but
personally cannot keep up with my responsibilities as a bug control member.

Regards,
David