Ubuntu-bug-control application

Hi, I'm interested in being part of the Ubuntu bug control team, follows my
application:

1.- Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or
    Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

    Yep, I've signed the Ubuntu code of conduct,
    https://launchpad.net/~chilicuil/+codesofconduct

2.- Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
    Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

    Yep, I've read it all

3.- What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug
    before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.  Is there a
    particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out
    with?

    CoreDump.gz files, or other sensitive data in stack traces such us
    passwords, bank account numbers, user names, server names, etc

4.- Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested
    in helping out with?

    Yep, I look forward for helping with:

    i3-wm alsa-utils alsa-base mpd pms mpc slim rxvt-unicode-256color xorg git-core
    autocutsel acpi suckless-tools feh sxiv notify-osd hibernate html2text htop
    irssi mplayer2 mutt-patched dzen2 pcmanfm pm-utils rlpr wodim xclip zsync
    gnupg-agent lxappearance exuberant-ctags i3lock conky-cli zathura vim
    gtk2-engines-pixbuf openssh-server wicd geoclue-ubuntu-geoip redshift zram-config
    lame unzip udisks policykit-1 curl dkms xdotool dbus-x11 gxmessage wcd unclutter"

5.- Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include an
    explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs should be
    representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your
    understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For all the
    bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would give it and explain
    the reasoning. Please use urls in your list of bugs.

    * qemulator.py crashed with GError in add_bookmark_response() (confirmed/medium)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/qemulator/+bug/218810
    I marked this bug 'new' during 2010 when I was just starting collaborating
    in lp, I now release it should had been confirmed, since I was just
    confirming what the reported had stated.

    * whiptail manpage says exit code -1 not 255 (confirmed/low)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/newt/+bug/1010534
    I marked this bug as confirmed and suggested to wait for debian/upstream
    fixes, since it's not a high risk problem

    * whiptail located in /bin breaks apps who look for it at /usr/bin (triaged/medium)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/quantal/+source/rcconf/+bug/1089760
    I think the report has the steps to reproduce it and there exist enough
    information to get fixed this bug (which actually got fixed), I'll had
    choice importance medium, since it was affecting some non core applications

    * After a installation using orca it doesn't auto start in the Ubuntu
      desktop  (triaged/medium)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/casper/+bug/986732
    I think the report had enough data to get it fixed and the impact was
    medium, since it was affecting not all but an specific part of the ubuntu
    user base

    * cdo does not do what it is supposed to do (triaged/low)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/cdo/+bug/1023329
    I'd choose low importance since it affect a non common program, and triaged
    because it contained all data required to start working on it

Best regards