Re: Ubuntu Bug Week

Alberto, when did you think of doing this? I think it is a good idea, and I
would recommend doing it before beta perhaps?

3 days is a long time; are there 3 days worth of tasks? I am not familiar
with how bug days work, so I might be off here. Are there tools in place
already for this (aka, understanding how many bugs are closed, etc). I seem
to remember there are :-)

Nicholas