LMMS in Trusty

Hi,
I would very much like this branch
https://code.launchpad.net/~israeldahl/ubuntu/utopic/lmms/lmms_1.0.1
to be backported to 14.04

It fixes many issues one bug of major importance is:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lmms/+bug/1320494

most users on the lmms mailing list are encouraged to use a PPA I have
made to work around the many issues.
I have been trying to wait to get the next point version (which fixes
other issues), but have decided the issue that are being encountered are
huge regressions, and need to be fixed.

An unstable version was pushed into Trusty on accident (the Master
branch rather than the Stable was used).  The deadline of FF was (as you
may know) quite strenuous and harrowing at times :D
However, with quite a bit of time of users using this version, there
have only been improvements noticed.

I will provide whatever information is needed, and build other packages,
etc..  But I would very much like this to be in the repo for trusty soon.
Thanks so much for your time!!

--
Regards