Re: Marking Lucid Desktop duplicates of bug 1327300

On 06/14/2014 01:27 PM, Phillip Susi wrote:
Do the other bugs share the same underlying cause as 1327300?  Will
fixing 1327300 also fix the other bugs even though that was not
specifically intended?  If not, then they are wontfix, but if so, they
are dupes.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, it's the same underlying cause, and every user I've communicated with indicated that rolling back to the previous kernel fixes their issues. In addition, we've already had users confirm that the -62 kernel in proposed repo fixes the issues.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1327300/comments/10
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1327300/comments/11
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1328360/comments/6
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1327220 (comments 12-14)