Re: Review of Bug 1347147 for nomination for a fix for trusty krb5

The issue is that the link is to the upstream project bug focus and not the Ubuntu packages bug focus.

Does this need nominated for both packages the bug is against?  If so I'll nominate for both.

Thomas

*Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos, as they are likely to happen by accident.*