BugControl team application

Hi,

I'm the Unity scopes tech lead and would like to join BugControl, mainly so I can change the importance of bugs, which I currently can't do. For example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scopes-api/+bug/1382039

	• Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes

	• Have you read Bugs/Triage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

I've read this and have no questions.

	• What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public? See Bugs/Triage for more information.

Anything that might be considered private information, such as personal details, images, email addresses, passwords, etc.

	• Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with?

Mainly unity-scopes-api, but I'm involved with a number of other projects as well (unity8, unity8 dash, sdk, etc.)

	• Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs should be representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For all the bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would give it and explain the reasoning.

There are plenty of bugs here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scopes-api/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=INVALID&field.status%3Alist=WONTFIX&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=FIXCOMMITTED&field.status%3Alist=FIXRELEASED&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=michihenning&field.subscriber=&field.tag=&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.upstream_target=&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search

Thanks,

Michi.

Follow ups