Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Bug statuses" by penalvch

Perhaps this is what we should set it to?

  * This status should be used when:
    * The report does not contain adequate information to determine
whether or not it is a bug, even if the issue is resolved for the
reporter, and when either:
      * The reporter of the bug, upon requests for more information,
does not provide the requested information, or
      * There is no way for the reporter to get additional information
for the bug

Thomas