Where shall this bug be fixed?

GNOME Software pops up for new updates available even when that should be handled by the Update Manager, and even when updates are configured to install automatically.

The fix is as simple as running the following command:
gsettings set org.gnome.software download-updates false

But I'm unsure what would be the best time for triggering that, or not to trigger that. So I'm also unsure to which package the bug shall go to.

(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-notifier/+bug/1592382)