Re: I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Sorry but I spend an hour writing an answer to these emails, but even then I ended with something extra long that I think nobody will read or understand.

In fact that's what usually happens when I answer in text. On the other hand when I use video in a couple of minutes I'm usually done.

I will simply keep those as short as possible. And instead of making a monologue, with all the information, I would simulate an actual conversation. Usually with 10-20 seconds answers.

(https://youtu.be/L45EqUl2q4M)