Re: 'Ubuntu Bug Control' membership application

Hello Frank,

to my knowledge you could either apply for this team "on your own" which means that your membership is unrelated to your job at canonical or be granted membership as an employee of canonical.

For the first option you will need to send a formal application as described at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl including some references abut your previous work on bugs. We will then ensure, that your application and the assessments made for the bugs confirm to our rules and that your overall communication is adequate (i.e. polite and helpfull). In the end you will likely have a membership, which will stay valid if your tasks change or you move away from canonical. It will also give you some valuable feedback during the review process.

If this is not an option, you might be granted access as an employee of canonical. In that case I suggest to contact Brian Murray https://launchpad.net/~brian-murray.

Best Regards

Vej