Re: Proposal to modify response dealing with crash files

Hello Rolf. The Ubuntu Bug Control mailing list shouldn't be used as a platform to insult others, or shoot down well intended inquiries out of hand. Doing so runs the risk of alienating folks who use mailing list resources.

Instead, it should be used to encourage folks who care enough to send emails in to begin with, and allow a reasonable discussion of the merits of their inquiry.

It's the old adage, "If you can't say anything nice..."

Thanks Rolf,