ubuntu-ca-guelph team mailing list archive

Fwd: [Ubuntu-waterloo-region] Fwd: Shell scripting workshop

In case you haven't seen this already.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Subject: [Ubuntu-waterloo-region] Fwd: Shell scripting workshop
To: Ubuntu Canada Waterloo Chapter <
ubuntu-waterloo-region@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone: If you want to get your feet wet learning about programming
then Stephen Paul Weber is thinking of running a workshop.  Since he
said "shell scripting" and not "DOS prompt" I'm guessing he's talking
about a GNU/Linux shell, like you find in Ubuntu.

You can reply to me and I'll forward to Stephen, or you could reply to
him directly at singpolyma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--Bob.