See you all on Thursday!

Date: Thursday, 23 January 2014
Time: 8:30pm NST, 8:00pm AST, 7:00pm EST, 6:00pm CST, 5:00pm MST,
4:00pm PST
Video: Google Hangout (URL will be announced on IRC)
IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/#ubuntu-ca
IRC Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-ca
LoCo Portal: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2652/detail/
Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Meetings/2014/2014-01-23