ubuntu-ca-guelph team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Ubuntu release party spam

On 22/10/14 09:49 PM, Sharon Simpson wrote:
> and what time was that?

Ah, sorry. The Web site says Thu, 23 Oct. 2014 18:30 - 20:00 EDT
(which is 6:30pm to 8:00pm for us ordinary folk).

Charles has a blog post as well:
http://charlesmccolm.com/content/ubuntu-1410-release-party-630pm-egg-roll-king

- --Bob.